Tuesday, November 18, 2008

kidspages for the christmas issue


These are the last set of kidspages for Samvirke magazine I will be doing. From 2009 the magazine have decided to not to bring pages for kids anymore. So my christmas issue will be the last appearance for the donkey and his friend, the pig.
Over the last three years I have illustrated and layouted 65 spreads = 130 pages.
I has been fun to work with the kidspages, but everything has an end and I feel ready to try something new.
I hope the readers have enjoyed my effort since january 2006.
Below this post I have posted 5 spreads from each of the three years. To see more, go to my webpage

Thanks for reading

Erik

1 comment:

bjarne-h said...

det er nu en skam, det er nogle uanmindeligt sjove tegninger du får lavet til samvirke...og fedt tegnet.