Monday, June 16, 2014

Giving a talk about Graphic recording at a Design School

April the 9th. I gave a talk about Graphic Recording, Sketch Notes and Graphic Facilitation in front of the first, second and third year visual communication students at my old school: Designskolen Kolding. I had prepared everything beforehand and hardly did any live drawing examples in front of the students .... it's kind of difficult to prepare and talk about something that in its nature is unprepared ..... I mean you listen, synthesize the content and connect the information = write and draw ... you are behind the process = picking up the points, as when you give a talk/ speech, where you know what you're gonna say (hopefully) ... and everything is very prepared. Its my feeling that it went well and the students liked it ... especially my "what you can do with illustration"-chart





No comments: